Primary Lithium Battery: 20pcs AA 1.5V 2900mAh (4.35Wh each, 2.0A rate) L91BP-4, UN Approved
Product ID #
Part Number: LF-AA2900x20
|5 to 20||$33.90
|21 to 50||$33.20
|51 to 100||$32.50
|101 or more||$31.46
Enjoying new 1.5V Lithium technology, Make Environmental friendly
- Standard AA size lithium 1.5V battery (14.5 Dia. x 50 H mm) , peak voltage: 1.72V
- 2900 mAh Ultra-high capacity --- double running time than Alkaline AA cells
0.6oz (17 g)/cell super light weight 25% less than Alkaline AA
Extended shelf life (10 years plus)
Superior low and high temperature operations.
Max Discharge rate: 2.0A (0.68C rate).
- Specially designed to work well in all High Drain Applications.
- Perfect for clock, multimeter and alarm devices which need longer running time.
- Excellent performance in Digital Cameras, CD Players, Remote Control Vehicles, Metal Detectors, Flashlights, PDAs and etc..
- Replace the Energizer L91BP-4 Lithium. L-91 Photo Batteries , and L91, AA, E91, EN91, LR06, 15LF, FR6, 15-LF
- It may not compatible with some of digital camera which require battery voltage > 1.72V
- Download Specifications of 1.5V 2900mah Lithium AA. for more detail
- For safety warning, please click here to view.
- Please investigate the performance comparison curve between 8 pcs of Powerizer lithium AA 2900 mAh cells (Off-brand cells) & 8 pcs Energizer 3000 mAh Lithium AA cell below. (50% lower cost with only 10% less capacity, referenced from Batteryspace.com forum thread)
If your application is sensitive to quality consistence, suggest you order Energizer 1.5V Lithium cell
Comparison Chart of Lithium and Alkaline AA Battery --- Lithium battery is much cheaper.
|| Shelf life
|| Cost /mAh
|| 1400 mAh
|| 22.7 grams
|| 62 mAh/g
|| 0.1 cents/mAh
|| 10 years
|| 2900 mAh
|| 17.0 grams
|| 170 mAh/g
|| 0.05 cents/mAh
- Don't solder or add tabs by yourself
- Don't connect this battery in parallel
- Don't connect this battery more than 2 cells in series. ( 2 cells maximum in series)
- This is a Non-Rechargeable Battery. Do not recharge, disassemble or incinerate the battery
- Do not mix lithium batteries with other types of batteries.
- AA Lithium battery 's initial voltage is 1.72V , once current loaded, voltage will drop to 1.5V.
- If your device can not accept 1.72V voltage, you cannot use the battery .
- The battery will not wok with FineTex E900 Fuji Digital camera.
- This is consumable battery, no return, no refund after sale.
- Please don't use the cell for hig discharging devices, such as flashlight and RC toy
- Do not over-discharge this battery as it might cost fire hazard when use with device.
- Never leave device on when it is not used, which may cause battery over-discharged.