Primary Lithium thionyl chloride Battery: DD Size 3.6V 36 Ah (ER341270, non-rechargeable, 129.6Wh, 200mA rate) UN 38.3 Passed (10.8) (DGR)
Out of stock
Product ID # 2045
Part Number: LM-ER341270
|5 to 20||$29.00
|21 to 50||$28.41
|51 to 100||$27.81
|101 or more||$26.91
- This DD Lithium Thionyl Chloride battery is ideal for wireless alarm systems, memory backup for computers, high tech dive computers, night vision equipment.
- The Lithium Thionyl Chloride DD cell has the highest energy density of any practical Lithium battery chemistry, three times greater than Alkaline (Zinc Manganese Dioxide) batteries
- Widest operating temperature range of -76F to + 185 F.
- Self discharge is low at less than 1% per annum at +68F, giving an effective shelf life of 10 years.
- Ideal as a battery for memory backup , meter displays and alarm system which require low current, but long running time.
- Hermetic glass-to-metal sealing.
- Non-flammable electrolyte.
- For the details about this cell, please see the datasheet of ER341270.
- For safety warning, please click here to view.
- Nominal capacity : 36 Ah( 38,000 mAh) @10.0mA 20C 2.0V cut-off. -- the highest energy density cell in the market
- Capacity may vary based on test condition of current drain, temperature, cutt off voltage
- Open circuit voltage 3.66V
- Nominal voltage 3.6V at 10 mA 20 oC
- Max. Continuous drain current: 200mA Max
- Pulse current (< 5 sec): 400mA
- Note: Higher discharge (>400mA) rate applied will damage the cell. Batteryspace is not responsible for any damage cause by misunderstanding and misuse!
- Storage (recommended) +30 oC (+86 F) maxOperating temperature range -55 oC - +85oC
- lithium-thionyl chloride(Li-SOCl2) technology
- Diameter (max): 34.2mm(1.4 in)
- Height (max): 127mm(5 in)
- Typical weight: 190g(6.22 oz)
- Radio communication and other military applications
- Alarms and security systems
- Beacons and emergency location transmitters
- Metering systems
- LED lighting applications
- Don't solder or add tabs by yourself
- Don't connect this battery in parallel
- Don't connect this battery more than 2 cells in series. ( 2 cells maximum in series)
- Do not over-discharge this battery as it might cost fire hazard when use with device.
- Never leave device on when it is not used, which may cause battery over-discharged.
- This is non-rechargeable battery, please don't charged it.
- The storage area should be clean, cool (not exceeding +30 Deg C ), dry and ventilated
- If the battery voltage is lower than your need, please consult BatterySpace.com.
- This is not high drain battery, please don't use it for application with discharging current > 400mA
- No return and No warranty due to consumable products.
|Show & Conference
|The Battery Show 2014, Sept. 16-18, 2014, Novi, Michigan, Booth# B1544
|Energy Mobility 2014, booth#126, Apr 29-30, 2014, San Diego, CA
|Lithium Battery Power 2013, Nov 12-15, 2013, San Diego, CA
|The Battery Show 2013, Sept. 17-19, 2013, Novi, Michigan