Micro-Controled Multi-Functions SmartCharger for (Li-Ion 7.4-14.8V / NiMH 1.2V-10.8V) Battery Packs --- CE Listed
Product ID #
Part Number: CH-UN-T2A
|5 to 20||$77.55
|21 to 50||$75.95
|51 to 100||$74.35
|101 or more||$71.96
Multi Chemistry , Multi- Voltage and Multi-current, Multi-Functions ---- The smartest Battery Charger on the market
- Multi-chemistry Function: Charge both Li-Ion battery and NiMH/NiCd battery in one charger to achieve the best power balance
- Multi-Voltage Function: Four channels output can recharge
- Individually iLi-ion Battery (without PCB): 2-4 cells (7.4V - 14.8 ) --- Can set cut-off voltage at 4.15V, 4.25V or 4.35V as Li-Ion battery. (default is 4.15V - please use this setting for all our battery ). Li-Ion Battery pack must be packed with a charging terminal, which will charge each single cell in parallel. ( see the drawing below)
- NiMH/NiCD Battery: 1-9 cells (1.2V- 10.8V ---- Built in minutes delta V
- Multi-Current Function: four charging currents selectable at: 500ma,700ma,900ma,1100ma. (Default is 500ma).
- Multi Channel function: Can charge four battery packs in same time; 7.4V 11.1V and 14.8V Li-Ion pack , and one NiMH or NiCd battery pack from 1.2V - 10.8V
- Safe Max. Charging Time selectable from 0 to 9 hours to protect battery over charged . The default setting is 3 hours.
- Automatic detection of battery pack voltage: the charger will detect the number of cells in battery pack automatically, and set up properly charging condition.
- Wrong Polarity Protect: If the Battery polarity is connected incorrectly, the buzzer will buzz and the LCD will display "Battery Reverse" on the screen.
- Battery Repair: If a over discharged li-ion battery cell is detected, the charger will recharge this cell with a trickle current until the cell voltage is up to 2.4V, then change the charging current to normal mode. By this special design, the charger could be able to save the life of the discharged cells.
- Detection of bad battery: If one or several cells damaged, the smart charger will sound the buzzer and LCD will display "Battery Bad" and stop charging.
- Identification of full charge: When the battery has reached the pre-set charge voltage or charge time is over, the charger will send a buzz alarm and show "Charge Ok" on the LCD before stop charging.
- Applications: It is a perfect charger for Hi power Li-Ion battery pack or NiMH battery pack for RC air battery and RC car battery pack. Excellent for RC Hobbyist and electronic professional whom design and test battery pack
- Connector: 4 pcs female connectors with 2 pins, 3 pins, 4 pins and one connector for NiMH battery are included to allow you to put it on the battery pack and connect the battery pack to the charger
- Please click here to download the instruction manual of the charger
How to make battery pack to use this smart charger for Li-Ion Battery pack
The smart charger is designed for recharging hi-power and hi-capacity Li-Ion battery with the best power balance
In order to use the charger for Li-ion battery pack, you must connect battery as the drawing below, with the multi pins connector included
The smart charger will recharge each single cell in one battery pack ( 1- 4 cell) to ensure every cell has equal voltage when it is full
- DC Charging Box:
Input voltage: DC 12-15V
- Selectable output current: 500mA, 700mA, 900mA, 100mA
- Battery repair current: 120mA
- Recommended charging rate: 1C Max.
- Battery type and count: Li-Ion battery pack with 2-4 cells or NiMh battery pack with 1-9cells
- LCD display: 4x32 characters
- Dimension: 94mmx140mmx41.5mm (3.7"x5.51"x1.63")
- Weight: 239 g (8.45 oz)
- Four charging outlets with JST female socket ( 2 pins to 5 pins)
- for 7.4V Li-Ion pack ( 3 pin JST socket on left side)
- for 11.1V Li-Ion pack ( 4 pins JST socket)
- For 14.8V Li-Ion pack ( 5 pins JST socket)
- for 1.2- 10.8V NiMH / NiCd battery pack ( 2 pins JST Socket )
- Power Adapter:
- Input voltage: AC 100V-240V for worldwide use
- Output voltage: 12V
- Output Current: 5A
- Dimension: 55mmx33mmx109mm
- Weight: 218g (9.92 Oz)
Note: The charger is for charging battery pack that has balance terminal only.