Slave Module Expansion Board for LFP BMS Starter Kit, 4-cell string
Your Price: From $66.00 to $122.50
BMS-4SB20-V2/BMS-EL-V7/BMS200-EL-V7 is a string of four sense boards connected in a daisy chain. Each sense board is to be mounted on top of a Li-ion cell, and it measures voltage and temperature of the cell. Cell balancing function is built in. Voltage and temperature results are fed to the computer unit through daisy chain connection. The cell types supported are LFP-GB4S20 , LFP-G4S40Ah, LFP-G4S60Ah, LFP-G4S100Ah or LFP-G4S200Ah cells. The 4-cell strings can be further chained together extending the number of cells within a pack up to 140 in series.
Specification for BMS-EL-V7
The Battery Management System(BMS) are sold separately.
|Slave Module Board
||# of cells supported
||Type of cells
||Up to 16 cells in series
||Up to 140 cells in series
||40 / 60 / 100Ah
||Up to 140 cells in series
This sense boards need to work with the BMS system.
- 1x BMS-EP128 (no CAN OR with CAN).
The difference between the two CPU systems is without or with CAN communication
option. Both systems include a system computer, a shunt sensor for pack current
measurement and a cable connecting the CPU to daisy chain of 4-cell strings.
- A number of BMS-4SB20-V2, BMS-EL-V7 or BMS200-EL-V6 sense board strings.
Each sense board string contains four sense boards connected as a 4-cell string.
- BMS-4SB20-V2 is for 20Ah,and support up to a 16-cell (48V) pack
- BMS-EL-V7 strings are for 40Ah, 60Ah and 100Ah cells and support up to a 140-cell (500V) pack
- BMS200-EL-V6 strings are for 200Ah cells and support up to a 140-cell (500V) pack
Battery Management System (BMS) Overview
The Battery Management System is designed for Li-ion battery pack using LFP-GB4S20, LFP-G4S40Ah, LFP-G4S60Ah, LFP-G4S100Ah or LFP-G4S200Ah cells. The system components include a CPU, boards (connected as a daisy chain), a cable connecting the boards to the CPU, a shunt sensor and an LCD screen. The features of the Battery Management System are:
- Designed for battery packs using LFP-GB4S20, LFP-G4S40Ah, LFP-G4S60Ah, LFP-G4S100Ah or LFP-G4S200Ah cells
- A distributed system measuring voltage and temperature of each Li-ion cell
- Daisy chain connection supporting up to 140 cells
- Cell balancing
- Integrated Ground Fault Detection and alarm output
- Pack voltage measurement
- Pack SOC calculation
- Low voltage and high voltage alarm cutoff outputs
- Optional CAN communication output
- Composite video output
- Made in the U.S.A.
BMS Product Specifications:
- Items Displayed: Pack voltage, current and capacity on main screen, individual
cell number, cell voltage and cell temperature on detail screen(s).
- CPU Power: 8-20V, 120mA
- Battery Voltage: up to 500V
- Number of Cells Supported: up to 140
- Shunt Input: 500A = 50mV
- Voltage Resolution: 0.1V
- Current Resolution: 1A
- Temperature Range: -99F to +199F or -146 to +92C
- Video Output: Composite Video, Color, NTSC
- Measurement Accuracy: <1% of Full Scale
- Measurement Speed: 3 times per second main screen; 1 time per second detail
- Cell Voltage: 2.00 to 4.50V
- Balancing Threshold Voltage:3.55V
- Balancing Current: 0.5A
- Digital Output Current: 4A Surge for 100mS; 2A Continuous
- Output Delay (default): 30 seconds
- Ground Fault Detection: 2mA (5000 Ohm/Volt)
- CPU Size: 5.70 x 2.60 x 1.80 in
- Shunt Size: 3.25 x 1.75 x 1.75 in
What else you might need for your LiFePO4 Prismatic System
|Show & Conference
|The BatteryShow 2016, Sept 13-15, 2016, Novi Michigan, Booth#1716
|33rd International Battery Exhibit, March 21-24, 2016, Florida, Booth#412
|Lithium Battery Power and Safety, Baltimore MD, Nov 17-19, 2015
|The Battery Show, Novi. MI, Sept 15-17, 2015 Booth#1716
|Battery Power 2015, Denver, CO, August 5-6, 2015 Booth#29
|Next Generation Batteries Conference, San Diego, CA, April 21-22, Booth#9