4 in 1 Intelligent Digital Balance Charger/Discharger for (NiMH/NiCD 1.2V-18V, Li-Ion 7.4V-22.2V, LFE 6.4V-19.2V, SLA 2V-20V) Battery pack- QUATTRO B6
Product ID # 6343
Part Number: CH-IMAX-QB6
- This item will not come with a AC-DC Power supply, please click here to order separately (efuel PSU-30A series).
- Charge 4 batteries into one charger simultaneously, and it will intelligently and automatically charge all 4 of them at once to their maximum capacity.
- Microprocessor controlled
- Touch Screen Color LCD Panel (Please click picture to view)
- Excluded operation software
- Charge / Discharge the 1.2V-18V NiMH/NiCD battery pack
- Delta-peak sensitivity: Automatic termination program based on principle of the Delta-peak voltage detection.
- For NiCd pack; Detect Minus delta V >= 12 mV/cell
- For NiMH pack For NiCd pack; Detect Minus delta V >= 7 mV/cell
- Automatic Charging current limit: Limit the charging current when charging NiMH/NiCd battery
- 0.5C recommend charge rate for NiMH/NiCd pack
- Capacity limit: Limit excessive capacity automatically by setting the maximum value.
- Processing time limit (Safe timer Setting): limit the process time to avoid any possible defect
- Safe timer calculation = (Capacity mAh rate / charging current A rate) / 11.9
- Charge terminal:two female 4.0mm female Banana plug (Black = Negative, Red = Positive)
- Included one Alligator clips charging cable
- Included one Standard female Tamiya charging cable
- Included one 2 pin male Futaba RX charging cable
- Included one 2 pin male BEC charging cable
- Included one 18AWG wire charging cable
- Included one Large alligator Clip for easy DIY
- Note: Excluded The temperature sensor connector. Please make sure the pack have a thermostat installed
- Charge / Discharge the 7.4V-22.2V Li-Ion/Li-Ion Polymer, 6.4V-19.2V LiFePO4 pack Battery pack without PCB
- Balance each cell voltage is or less than 30mV after fully charged
- Balance individual cell during discharging
- Automatically Shut off after detect the voltage of abnormal cell indicated by ERROR message
- Charge terminal: 4 socket of 7 JST male sockets installed in the charger for recharging from 1S to 6S Li-Ion/Li-Ion Polymer/LiFePO4 pack separately
- 3 pins male JST socket for charging 2 cells (2S) pack (7.4V pack Li-Ion pack / 6.4V LiFePO4 pack)
- 4 pins female JST socket for charging 3 cells (3S) pack (11.1V pack Li-Ion pack / 9.6V LiFePO4 pack)
- 5 pins male JST socket for charging 4 cells (4S) pack (14.8V pack Li-Ion pack / 12.8V LiFePO4 pack)
- 6 pins male JST socket for charging 5 cells (5S) pack (18.5V pack Li-Ion pack / 16.0V LiFePO4 pack)
- 7 pins male JST socket for charging 6 cells (6S) pack (22.2V pack Li-Ion pack / 19.2V LiFePO4 pack)
- Included one 1 to 5 TP/FP Adaptor (from 6S pack to 2S ~ 6S pack)
- Included one 1 to 5 XH Adaptor (from 6S pack to 2S ~ 6S pack)
- Note: In order to use the smart balance charger, battery pack must be used with the charging terminal from individual cells as sample shown below:
- For 7.4V(2S) pack's charging terminal, please click here to order 3 pin Female JST connector seperately.
- For 11.1V(3S) pack's charging terminal, please click here to order 4 pin Female JST connector seperately.
- Charge / Discharge the SLA Battery pack
- Cyclic charge/discharging : 1 to 5 and continuous process of charge --> discharge / discharge --> charge for battery refreshing.
- Data storage (Store up to 5 packs in memory)
- Note: You must connect the battery to charger's output terminal while perform charging
- Operation Voltage range: 11-15VDC
- Power Source: 12VDC (car battery) / AC main PSU (>200 watts) (Recommend use PSU eFuel PSU-30A)
- Charge Power: 50Watts, current is regulated accordingly
- Discharge Power: 5 wats, , current is regulated accordingly
- Dimension(LxWxH): 225.4mm(8.9") x 158.6mm(6.2") x 62.4mm(2.4")
- Weight: 1.09Kg (2.4 lbs)
- Please click here to download the user manual
|Show & Conference
|Energy Mobility 2014, booth#126, Apr 29-30, 2014, San Diego, CA
|Lithium Battery Power 2013, Nov 12-15, 2013, San Diego, CA
|The Battery Show 2013, Sept. 17-19, 2013, Novi, Michigan